Oh God, life has become so boring after the exams. I think I got used to all the stress and now: Boredom. Everywhere.
This week my days got more and more senselessly (senselessly? sounds wrong. I'm still fighting with the language...). Today I arrived about 20 minutes too late at school. I was running down the floors with the heavy backpack and my camera (I intended to shoot some pictures in B/W) and as I arrived at the classroom I saw the door standing open. Wondering why, I tapped in slowly. What did I see? Eh?
Two classmates, sitting there and waiting for the teacher. Unbelievable.
"Hey, where are the others? Where's the teacher?"
"Well, we're the only ones here"
"Seriously?"
"Yeah."
Obviously even the teacher didn't feel like doing his lesson. Now I don't wonder anymore why the German School System ended up as one of the worst systems in the PISA-Test. (Pisa is an europe-wide test of all school systems across EU-countries, you may have heard of it).
Ok, I'll give it a second chance tomorrow, so I will attend the so-called "lessons".
It's the last day before school holidays anyway.
That's it for today, I'm gonna try to get my shitty web page working now, but there's little hope...
Cya, Andy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment